SafariFont aims to fix one of the biggest complaints with the version of Safari included in Mac OS X Panther - font sizes that are too small or big.
Using SafariFont you can easily change Safari's minimum font size to 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 points. Safari's default font size of 10 can easily be restored simply by selecting this option from within the program.
While this program was designed for the version of Safari included with Panther, it should also work within Jaguar.
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Localized version.
- Tool to find and compare fonts easily and quickly.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Browser with a retro feel of chunky 8 bit graphics.
- Block annoyances and reveal gems of twitter.
- Adds a visual font typeface menu to Cocoa apps.
- Instant messaging app.
- Get a manual control over all of the relevant settings of a USB...
- Fixes some font related problems in OS 8.6.