If database object bloat is the problem, SQLClean is the solution. Your database may have many stored procedures, tables and views that aren't being used anymore but unless you determine which of your objects fall into this category you will be stuck with them forever. SQLClean will analyze a client whether it be VB, ASP, Delphi etc to determine what sql objects are actually being used and what objects aren't. It will also analyze the database itself to see what internal references exist among SQL objects. Based on this analysis it will generate a file of SQL drop statements to Clean your database of these useless objects.
What's new in this version:
- New redesigned interface, with support for Office 2003 style themes.
- All actions were reviewed and disabled in processing mode, to avoid illegal operations while performing actions related to database objects
- Added option to stop current database/files processing
- Fixed error while parsing database SQL drop statements, that raised "Incorrect syntax near GO" in perfectly correct SQL scripts
- Fixed "access violation" bug that caused the application to hang
- Internal ed... See all new features »