From EldoS Corporation:
With SFTP Net Drive you can work with the remote file system as if it were a local disk drive, given that the remote system supports SFTP protocol. SFTP protocol provides an encrypted channel for file upload and download and also for remote file and directory operations.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, reliable, does its job well."
Version: SFTP Net Drive 1.0.18
Very simple to use. Yet allows several nice features (such as key based authentication)
Only allows mapping of a single drive letter :(
Love it. Hope it supports multiple drives in the future!Correction: multiple drives *are* supported :) However, the configuration of multiple drives is a bit cumbersome and could be improved.
Updated on Feb 29, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content