From EldoS Corporation:
With SFTP Net Drive you can work with the remote file system as if it were a local disk drive, given that the remote system supports SFTP protocol. SFTP protocol provides an encrypted channel for file upload and download and also for remote file and directory operations.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Find and connect to open wireless access points.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and block them.
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, reliable, does its job well."
Version: SFTP Net Drive 1.0.18
Very simple to use. Yet allows several nice features (such as key based authentication)
Only allows mapping of a single drive letter :(
Love it. Hope it supports multiple drives in the future!Correction: multiple drives *are* supported :) However, the configuration of multiple drives is a bit cumbersome and could be improved.
Updated on Feb 29, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content