From Rudeo Consulting:
Control WM Player from a Wireless Pocket PC. Take advantage of your music library on main computer by controlling it like a Media Server from a Wireless Pocket PC (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi). Rudeo Control features: browse Media Library, manage playlists, queue up songs and change music. Change volume, visualizations, full screen, shuffle on/off. Use Windows Media Player while it's under Rudeo Control.
Version 1.5.12 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play music in a DJ application on your JAVA mobile.
- Watch video, listen to music and podcasts, stay informed about ...
- Edit and record audio, music, voice and other sound via your Po...
- Use your Pocket PC to control the Windows XP Media Center.
- Control TVs, VCRs, DVD/CD players, and other home entertainment...
- Record phone calls and voice messages easily.
- Create polyphonic music in any genre.
- Create and share music moments and stories on your BlackBerry d...
- Easily sync your iTunes or Windows Media Player library with yo...
- Control your PC from Pocket PC device remotely.
- Listen to Jazz FM on your Nokia phone.
- Turn your Pocket PC device into a remote control for WinAmp.
- Use your Pocket PC as an audio recorder with a bundle of featur...
- Wake up to any of favorite music, movies, or TV shows.
- Get personalized streaming radio on your BlackBerry.
- Add multimedia capabilities to your Windows CE system.
- Play sounds and listen to music on your Symbian device.
- Turn your mobile phone into universal remote control.
- Play mp3, audio and music on Windows CE.
- Access, share, and manage company resources.
- Create your own unique ringtones with the help of your Nokia ph...
- Create Windows Media Player playlists on your desktop, then syn...
- Get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction.
- Create videos, take photographs, download music, and surf the w...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content