From Roxen Internet Software:
Roxen WebServer is a full-featured open-source web server distributed under the GPL license. It runs on a number of different operating systems including Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X.
Some of the strong points of this server are:
- Open source code.
- A web-based interface for easy configuration and administration.
- The highly regarded Roxen graphics support which can be used for dynamic generation of e.g. headers, images and charts.
- Integrated MySQL database.
- Server-side programming via RXML, Java, Perl, PHP, CGI scripts and more.
- Strong encryption.
- Modular architecture where server extensions can be loaded without shutting down the server process.
- Platform-independent architecture makes custom modules portable with no extra effort.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Manage the Ethernet HD1100 I/O card.
- Web content management system for web designers and their clien...
- Helps configure a CVS pserver config.
- Command line utility to relay TCP connections for servers.
- Java-based web, mail and ftp-server (listed as 1.0).
- Examines the Objective-C segment of Mach-O files.
- Graphical HTML/CSS authoring tool.
- Tool to control a remote Mac over TCP/IP.