Reverse Sampler 2 is a real-time reverse delay Audio Unit effect. Advanced features like delay time synchronization via automation and integrated visual and MIDI metronomes allow for perfectly timed and synchronized reverse delay effects.
Key features of the Audio Unit include:
- real-time, zero latency processing for smooth live and studio performances
- integrated visual and MIDI metronome
- delay time synchronization via automation
- reverse delay times up to 12 seconds
- extensive user manual
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Digital video editing system.
- Record, mix, and master audio tracks.