Reverse Sampler 2 is a real-time reverse delay Audio Unit effect. Advanced features like delay time synchronization via automation and integrated visual and MIDI metronomes allow for perfectly timed and synchronized reverse delay effects.
Key features of the Audio Unit include:
- real-time, zero latency processing for smooth live and studio performances
- integrated visual and MIDI metronome
- delay time synchronization via automation
- reverse delay times up to 12 seconds
- extensive user manual
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Frequency-domain audio effects plug-in for Audio Unit and VST h...
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- 42 loops.
- Dynamic, hypnotic iTunes visual plugin.
- Automation tool.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.