Designed to make the process of reviewing resumes, calling potential candidates and interviewing a more organized and productive task. If you've ever had to pour through piles of resumes, you know how overwhelming and difficult it can be. Although this program is tailored to hiring personnel for post-production positions in the video production field, it can easily be customized to fit your own specific needs. Just customize the preference screen with specifics on your business and you’re ready to go!
Key Features of Resume Tracker include:
Easy to navigate interface with a tabbed view to keep data organized.
Rating system to help you group applicants by skill level, interview impressions, and overall score. In the list view a star and number rating makes it easy to see the best candidates and screen out the less qualified.
A “Quick Find” feature allows you to select a rating number with one click and be presented with all applicants that fit that rating. This gives you a solid starting point.
A date/time/user stamped notes function allows multiple users to enter notes on a candidate. Each note is entered into a list with the date and time that the user entered the note.
The “Quick Mail” function allows you to automatically send a email message to any applicants who have a email address. With the click of a button your email program is opened, and the name and subject lines are automatically filled in with the proper information. Just type in your message and hit send.
Field labels can be modified so that you can customize the program to meet your needs.
Pop-up list information can be modified so that you can add information that is specific to your business.
In addition to all of the resume and interview information fields, you can also store employment details if one of the candidates is hired. Information such as hire date, start date, salary, vacation time, and benefits can all be entered. In addition, a hard copy of this information can be printed for your records or to give the new employee.
Using the print reports option you can print out a list of applicants or all of the details on a single applicant. Reports like this can help with the exchange of information between departments, or can also serve as a backup for the information.
What's new in this version:
- Completely new interface. Each screen has been designed to make accessing data quicker and more intuitive
- A new section has been added to enter any employment details on candidates that are hired. Enter details like starting date, performance/salary review date, and starting pay. When you’re done you can print out a hard copy for your records, or give a copy to the new employee
- There is now a new rating system that allows you at a glance to sort through the list of applicants... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Print out quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Compute your BMI based on your height and weight.
- Catalog and keep track of your glassware collection.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Keep track of all of your contacts with this advanced phonebook...
- Work out schedules and manage your time.
- Build your own GTD system.
- Organize your notes in tree format for your convenience.
- Manage events and attendees.