From Idea Digital Imaging:
If you use Mail or Text Edit then you've probably had to resort to using an application like Adobe Photoshop or GraphicConverter to resize images that were too big or too small. ResizeImage will scale an image quickly and then place it on the Clipboard so that you can simply paste the resized version straight into your document.
What's new in this version:
- Added a routine to stop errors when ResizeImage cannot determine the colour space of the original.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Reduce linked image size in Adobe Illustrator, convert colors a...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Quickly create icons and graphics.
- Image batch processing tool.
- Flip images horizontally, vertically or in both ways.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Tool to convert .bm files (cartoons & games from BitMagic).
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Lightweight, speedy image viewer/browser.