From Angel Software:
Resize Pictures for Command Line is a comprehensive and powerful pictures processing utility which allows the batch-processing of large numbers of graphics files for resizing, watermarking, rename,optimizing and conversion at the same time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 adds some new features.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Protect your privacy by removing sensible metadata from your di...
- Convert PDF files to BMP image in batch.
- Automate extraction of PPE, PBM, and JPG images from PDF files.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Convert your bitmap files into PNG files in very large quantiti...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content