Remote Utilities is remote desktop software for network administration in a Windows domain and remote support over the Internet. It can be integrated with Active Directory and provides remote installation across multiple PCs over LAN and via the Internet. Remote Utilities can run as a service and grant full control over the remote PC to the administrator in 15 different connection modes. Various customization option, including adding your own logo and welcome text are available.
A free stand-alone self-hosted server is available with the program for building an autonomous and self-reliant remote support solution on your premises.
What's new in this version:
- Added: Address book sync via Remote Utilities Sever (formerly called "GMS").
- Added: Multiple active address books in the Viewer
- Added: Session video recording
- Added: Take screenshot of the remote screen
- Added: Simple chat in the Full Control/View window
- Added: Automatic daily backups of address books in the Viewer
- Added: Agent connection log is now available in %AppData%\RUT_settings after the Agent is closed
- Added: Mapped network drive support in Fil... See all new features »