Remote Mouse was developed to let users use the little white remote which may have been delivered with your computer to move and click the mouse. Click the "previous" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the left. Click the "next" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the right. Click the "volume up" button to move the mouse 5 pixels up. Click the "volume down" button to move the mouse 5 pixels down. Double-click one of these buttons to move a Step Size (settable from the menu bar) larger than 5 pixels. Click the "play/pause" button to click the mouse. Remote Mouse is $10 shareware. A Demo Mode is provided to let the user try the application for ten launches before registering.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 is a bug fix.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Word game of deduction.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Software keyboard.
- Driver for their mice and trackballs.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.