Remote Mouse was developed to let users use the little white remote which may have been delivered with your computer to move and click the mouse. Click the "previous" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the left. Click the "next" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the right. Click the "volume up" button to move the mouse 5 pixels up. Click the "volume down" button to move the mouse 5 pixels down. Double-click one of these buttons to move a Step Size (settable from the menu bar) larger than 5 pixels. Click the "play/pause" button to click the mouse. Remote Mouse is $10 shareware. A Demo Mode is provided to let the user try the application for ten launches before registering.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 is a bug fix.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, even voice...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Shut down, start up, and perform PC functions over network.
- Helps teachers generate tests on any subject and make it fun to...
- Manage and update storefronts and on-line stores remotely.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Helps you set a tempo & tune your instruments.
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Create and deliver multimedia content.
- Data recovery software.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Increase the visibility of the mouse pointer/cursor.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
- Build applications for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...