Remote Mouse was developed to let users use the little white remote which may have been delivered with your computer to move and click the mouse. Click the "previous" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the left. Click the "next" button to move the mouse 5 pixels to the right. Click the "volume up" button to move the mouse 5 pixels up. Click the "volume down" button to move the mouse 5 pixels down. Double-click one of these buttons to move a Step Size (settable from the menu bar) larger than 5 pixels. Click the "play/pause" button to click the mouse. Remote Mouse is $10 shareware. A Demo Mode is provided to let the user try the application for ten launches before registering.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.0 is compatible with Mountain Lion's default security, is compatible with Leopard (10.5) or later, and uses a new icon.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Control iTunes and FrontRow from a remote control system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Word game of deduction.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Screen ruler to measure width and height in pixels.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Menubar utility to help play online Quinn, a tetromino game on ...