Remote Administrator is a secure remote-control program that enables you to work on a remote computer in real time. This program is designed to let you work with the remote computer as if you were sitting in front of it. The remote-computer screen appears in a separate window on the screen of your computer. You can make multiple connections to the same computer, and use advanced file transferring, remote shutdown, Telnet, and more. Strong 128-bit data encryption, NT security, IP filtering, and other security features also are included. This product can be used for help-desk and network-management needs in small, medium, and large corporate networks. Remote Administrator features fast performance even through a modem connection.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Find and recover your WiFi key from your wireless router.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 69 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content