From ReaSoft Development:
Convert between 340 graphic formats in a batch mode. You can combine the batch conversion with image editing. A command line utility allows you to process image files in console mode. Each action can be tested on a sample image, so you can see the effect it will have on your images.
More Products to Consider
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
- Add Digital bookmarks and protect your photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert your text to word cloud picture.
- Creat flash slideshow, flash gallery, Web albums, and gift CD/D...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create Flash photo albums and slide shows.
- Capture and process images on your PC.
- Create photo slide shows with music in three steps.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
Version: RealConverter Pro 6.5
"Great piece of software!"
Version: RealConverter Pro 6.0
Batch DF to JPG conversion, PostScript formats support: PDF, EPS, AI, command line
Little bit slow
"clean sequential operation"
Version: RealConverter Pro 5
first professional looking quality application I've seen after downloading 6 image resizers.
Would like to do more than just the basic operations it gives. The placement of options on the gui is kind a little off sync. Still a good program though
"Almost, Almost, Alm - nah, never mind..."
Version: RealConverter Pro 4
Clean Interface, Intuitive Wizards, Good Quality Output... Man, this program had so much going for it because it is VERY WELL done with regards to its useability. Very friendly, very easy, etc, etc...
Man, I almost converted over to this program FULL TIME but I am uninstalling it until they update it. I would give it 3 Stars but it is actually PRETTY GOOD, so why the UNINSTALL? Well, ICONS... Yep, I use the Icon feature HEAVILY and sadly this program does NOT do Windows XP Icons properly. I create 256X256 32BIT PNG files (FOR VISTA OF COURSE) and then convert them to Windows XP icons but this program creates HIGH QUALITY icons except for some strange SMUDGE EFFECT at the bottom. I do not know WHAT IT IS, maybe the ALPHA TRANSPARENCY since ALOT of programs seem to have a problem with this. But this program definitely does NOT handle VISTA ICONS properly let alone Windows XP icons so I cannot give it a 5. It squeeked 4 Stars because it actually does alot of other things VERY WELL but hopefully they will fix the ICON problem.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content