From Lens Art:
The RealBasic Install Exception Handling, Really IDE tool provides a way for a developer to put a generic exception handling system into a program after it has been written. The download provides an applescript that gives developers a way to dump an entire program in XML out of the IDE. The Install Exception Handling tool uses that project dump XML to create a new XML file, but with exception handling injected into the code. By double clicking on the new XML file, a project will open in the IDE that is identical to the first, but with exception handling.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- TextMate XML/XHTML validator plug-in.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.