CNET Editors' reviewAdding arcade elements to the classic 15-piece slider puzzle, RatMaster presents a fun new challenge. The rat runs down the trail while you construct a road it can follow to reach a reward of cheese. You slide the road parts around to put together the best route. Besides dead-end roads, occasionally snakes appear that can eat the rat. The design makes the game welcoming despite the potentially off-putting rat, snake, and laboratory themes. Regardless of how you feel about rats, you will likely enjoy this little, though very smart, slider variant.
From Red Marble Games:
As the rat master you must help the maze get your rat to the cheese! The goal of the game is to guide a rat through a maze from the starting point to the cheese. But instead of moving the rat directly, the player must move pieces of the maze to construct a clear path.
Puzzles start with simply moving pieces of the maze, but in later levels the player will have to avoid snakes and electric fences, find keys to unlock doors, navigate rotating paths and gates, and more.
What's new in this version: Initial release.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Journalism game.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Football career game where you are the star.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Clear the mystery surrounding the pirate captain and the disapp...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Stability very bad"
Version: RatMaster 1.0
When I first started this application, it immediately crashed. After trying again, it started, only to crash again when opening the 'options' menu. I finally (through trial and error) managed to start a level and was it worth the trouble? Not really! I would recommend this game only if you like restarting. However, if the developers solved these problems, it would be a reasonable game.