The Raster Image Printer makes converting documents to 30+ industry-standard raster image file formats, like JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, and PNG, easy. After converting documents into image files, you can share, archive or (automatically) attach them to email messages as virus-free attachments. Unlike competing products that offer a multitude of obscure and obsolete file formats, this virtual printer specializes in producing the exact image you require (be it JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, or any other) through its customizable image-specific properties not found in competing products. Raster Image Printer supports Windows 2000 and up, including x64 editions of Windows Vista, XP and 2003. If you can print your file, then Raster Image Printer can convert it into a raster image format (JPEG, PDF, TIFF).
As a virtual Windows printer installed in the Printers and Faxes folder, Raster Image Printer can be accessed from any Windows application. Built-in processing features for image rotation, cropping, copying, and resembling, as well as automatic margin trimming are part of the image enhancement options available in this product. Automate the Raster Image Printer using the built-in run commands to pass the generated image files to another program or to launch an external program, perfect for application developers looking to automate the process of converting documents into raster image files. And if that is not enough, the advanced COM interfaces makes creating conversion workflows a breeze.
What's new in this version:
- Version 10.0 includes the following New Features
- Supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Supports handling documents with millions of pages
- Supports adding header and footer endorsements on each generated image(s)
- PNSrv10 COM interface included which supports this new release
- Updates include new feature that allows the output file name to be specified when a print job is created by the calling application. For example, if you Print to File ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Batch convert AFP to PDF, PS, XML, HTML, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, JP...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Scan and organize your documents.
- Convert multiple graphic files at the click of a button.
- Add images and generate PDF files from any application.
- Print one or more PDF files to any printer with a few mouse cli...
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Edit and convert multi page fax, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI, and DCX fi...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF document into image file formats.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Manage and rename JPEG files from your digital camera.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.