From Den fete gjengen:
RSC helps you change your mail signature. All you have to do is set up one or several signature database files containing the text you want to use as your signatures and RSC sets them for you automatically. You can either choose, which signature you want to set manually or you can (as the name suggests) let it randomly find one from the databases. It can also set the song currently playing in Winamp as your signature.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Schedule MS Access reports to run and batch sends them to print...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Assist in resolving the cause of mail flow, database mounting, ...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Track your keyboard activities and capture screenshots.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Enter frequently used text quickly and easily.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Get information on cities, provinces, and postal codes.
- Create HTML and text e-mails for targeted campaigns or newslett...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Create databases of topics and questions and build surveys.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Find key words, text passages, numbers, formulas, and other inf...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Maintain database of the fillable PDF files.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Organize and manage all group calendars taken from the Lotus No...
- Create and send batches of text and HTML e-mails.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: