The Eurofield Information Solutions (EIS) WordGenius, incorporating Random House Webster's College Dictionary content, makes it easy for everyone to become a word genius. Even if you can't spell a word, or are not sure of the exact word you want, you can find it using the various search methods available. The potential is limited only by your imagination. Drag the search word onto a floating icon to initiate searching.
Note: To test the program, write any name in "License type" field and "Trial" in "Authorization Key" field.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"difficult to download."
Version: Random House Webster's College Dictionary - Word Genius 3.6
Ok once you get used to it.
Had to order an upgrade as the older would not install on a 64 bit. Installed ok used it several times now it is GONE. Must be in computer heaven!! Need it back. Anyone help????
"A big collection of information."
Version: Random House Webster's College Dictionary - Word Genius 4.6
Covering the whole of English World. Fantasic!!!!!!!!
Purchasing on line!!! It's too difficult. I've an unregistered version, ooooops!
This must be with full sound addition, that'll be more satisfactory.
"does what it does very well"
Version: Random House Webster's College Dictionary - Word Genius 4.4
Type in all or part of a word, wildcards, etc. and get a list of all the words that contain it. It's very fast and thorough with concise definitions of each word listed. I haven't used the 'lookup by definition' function but that sounds useful.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content