A suite of Unix command-line tools and a server designed to remotely administer the file systems of multiple Unix machines. For Mac OS X, there's also a graphical interface. At its core, radmind operates as a tripwire. It is able to detect changes to any managed filesystem object, e.g. files, directories, links, etc. However, radmind goes further than just integrity checking: once a change is detected, radmind can optionally reverse the change. Each managed machine may have its own loadset composed of multiple, layered overloads. This allows, for example, the operating system to be described separately from applications. Loadsets are stored on a remote server. By updating a loadset on the server, changes can be pushed to managed machines. Also available is the Radmind Assistant, a Mac OS X Cocoa frontend for the radmind tools.
What's new in this version:
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) support. Patch from daking at rescomp dot stanford dot edu.
- Add --with-pam option to configure script. Based on a patch from peckhamj at umich dot edu.
- [Patch 2931438]: Change port back to standard on failure to connect. Based on a patch from slauncha at umich dot edu.
- Fix universal binary builds on Mac OS X 10.6.
- getsnet script now uses git.
- minor fixes and changes to build sy... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Desktop wiki.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Enables the use of Applescript CGIs with apache servers.
- Update Mac OS X Server 10.3 for improved reliability, services,...
- Improve your Wi-Fi network performace, troubleshoot dead zones,...
- Secure enabled professional FTP server.
- Explore & edit databases using EOModel files.