Determine the age of a sample with the use of radio dating techniques. The radio of the radio isotope to the non isotope is used to determine the age of a sample. The student learns the technique of carbon dating using graphs. The student can then apply the same technique to determination of the age of any sample of a material which contains a radio isotope.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Broadcast over the Internet like a TV station.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Calculate your Metabolic Rate Body Mass Index, and daily calori...
- Protect your PC while children play.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Tune into Malaysian's top radio stations.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Keep your URL and HTML content open on your system tray.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Listen to Kicks 96.5 station.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- View the information of the current playing song in Queer FM st...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Watch satellite TV and listen to radio stations from all over t...
- Wake up a PC and record sound, launch programs and connect to W...