From Brian Taylor:
RVal helps you select the values to produce a given ratio or difference, to connect in series or parallel to produce an exact value, the nearest preferred value to any given value, find the preferred value required in parallel with an existing resistance to produce a desired value or display a list of the values in one decade of any range.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 improved completeness of results.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Convert and display resistor color bands.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Download and install the Windows NT 3.51 video driver.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Enjoy a combination of a puzzle, solitate, and brain teaser.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Convert values between 600 different units.
- Convert Ohm value into all the SI prefix formats.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Download and install this Windows 3.x video driver.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Calculate prices with VAT.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Creates composite images from a series of photos.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Optimize systems of functions by finding global and local optim...
- Import xyz values from file into autoCAD.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Update Windows drivers for the Startech P1-Port Parallel PCI I/...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: