RSSClipboardSuite is a collection of classes for REALbasic that provide a simple way to get and set Mac clipboard data of types RSSs and RSSi as defined by Brent Simmons here.
If you're creating an application that supports RSS please consider using these defined clipboard types. With enough support they'll become standard.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Manage business database applications.
- Simple RSS 2.0 creator.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Journal app with iPod integration & weblog support.
- Restore to original firmware.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Text and code editor based on Emacs.
- Develop your ideas and bring them to market fast.