From Chaotic Software:
QuickMovie is an application that creates QuickTime movies from a series of images. You can create fixed sized movies or have the size of the movie reflect the size of the largest image in the series. You can optionally scale images to the movie size, specify how many images are displayed per second, choose from any available QuickTime compression method, and much more! QuickMovie supports every image format supported by QuickTime, which includes JPEG, GIF, Photoshop, PICT, and many others.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to run on Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Makes QuickTime movies from a sequence of Pict, PICS, Targa, or...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Music player with social aspects.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Digital video editing system.
- Converts series of still images to QuickTime movie.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Retrieve data points from the image of a graph or a movie.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Simple way to turn a set of frames into an animation.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Record any application playing on your Mac.