From Chaotic Software:
QuickMovie is an application that creates QuickTime movies from a series of images. You can create fixed sized movies or have the size of the movie reflect the size of the largest image in the series. You can optionally scale images to the movie size, specify how many images are displayed per second, choose from any available QuickTime compression method, and much more! QuickMovie supports every image format supported by QuickTime, which includes JPEG, GIF, Photoshop, PICT, and many others.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to run on Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Image/movie cataloging, asset management.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Catalog your entire movie collection automatically.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.