From Chaotic Software:
QuickMovie is an application that creates QuickTime movies from a series of images. You can create fixed sized movies or have the size of the movie reflect the size of the largest image in the series. You can optionally scale images to the movie size, specify how many images are displayed per second, choose from any available QuickTime compression method, and much more! QuickMovie supports every image format supported by QuickTime, which includes JPEG, GIF, Photoshop, PICT, and many others.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to run on Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Image/movie cataloging, asset management.
- Adds Microtek ScanWizard 7 support.
- Catalog your entire movie collection automatically.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Create 2D morph movies from still images.
- Convert several 3D image formats so they are readable on your M...
- Convert input print files to TIFF images.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...