Draw perfect lines in 5 seconds or less with these commands. QuickLines Add-On for AutoCAD. One button, one command. No need to offset, extend or delete other lines, change layer, line color, line type, or line scale no matter how large or small your break, center or section line.
Simply click one of the line buttons, pick two points to draw through, a protrusion distance and/or zig-zag-zig width or section name and QuickLines does the rest - changes from your current layer, linetype and linetype scale to the break, center or section layer, center or phantom linetype, and appropriate linetype scale then back to your previous settings so that you can continue drawing as you were.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Draw and add effects to your ideas.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Export AutoCAD table and text to MS Excel.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create and edit tables easily using AutoCAD.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Get assistance in drawing a border in certain scale while worki...
- Create, view, and edit DWG drawings.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create a perfect centerlines easily.
- Analyze border lines of AutoCAD draw table and create represent...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Calculate measurements for construction project budgets on Auto...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create and edit images in ASP and VB applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide an automated time keeping solution for CAD documents.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Provide Pro/ENGINEER 2D file import plug-in for AutoCAD.