You've never experienced the ease of a file conversion program untill you've tried DigiSoft's QuickChange Media v2.0. The lastest update of this already incredible software converts file formats with improved ease and speed. With batch processing and a new CD recorder, plus over 50 audio, video, or static image formats to choose from, you'll never need another conversion program. Among many others, the program supports these formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, CD tracks, OGG (audio); MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI video, and GIF animations (video); TIF, JPG, BMP, EPS, PICT (static). The program's speed enhanced video converter now supports many new codes, including AVI to WMV. Audio conversions offer higher speed performance, more quality control settings and provide the option for creating a folder from CDDB artist and album. Plus, new to version 2.0 is the ability to convert to OGG audio. QuickChange Media's CD recorder supports hundreds of CD players and features a Burn-Proof mode and CD-RW erase with increased speed and performance. Sample QuickChange Media conversions include MPEG-1 to MPEG-2, MPEG-2 to MPEG-1, AVI to MPEG-1, AVI to MPEG-2, MP3 to WAV, WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA (Windows Media Player), AVI to WMV; and CD tracks to MP3, WMA, or WAV.
What's new in this version:
- CD Recording enhanced to support more drives and now includes burn-proof recording.
- All conversions improved.
- OGG now supported for CD conversion output.
- Alternate CD conversion now supports CDDB2.
- Conversion to WMV now supported for video conversions.
- AVI output codec selection capabilities now present for video conversion.
- Other various internal enhancements and improvements.