From Qu-Yo IT Consulting:
Qu-Yo Speech will bring you a feature of speech commands and real speech recognition. Command your computer to open your mailbox or to surf the Web. Never again will you need to write long emails use our speech to text and with our robust speech recognition engine it will flawless write your email.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Get a text to speech and voice recognition tool.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Launch Web pages, programs, and execute commands using speech.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Recognize and process mouse gestures.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Verify voice through speech waves and control access to various...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Itemize SAPI 4 text-to-speech and speech recognition engines.
- Command applications with voice, dictate e-mails and documents,...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Get full voice control over Microsoft Windows operating system ...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Control the playback of songs with keyboard, mouse, Pocket PC, ...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Try this personal information manager that uses speech technolo...
- Perform tasks and control your applications with voice commands...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Get a speech translation tool.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It did not work well for me"
Version: Qu-Yo Speech 1.1
I installed the software and ran it. A message says that it is a trial version until a date based on the installation date. A sound occurs and the genie character aparently says something, but I could not hear what he said. It gave a written welcome message that was under my control, but I could not find how to control it. The character is hidden and I could not click on it. Only a little bit of comes out. Like the border of it. Maybe in another computer you will be able to click on it and do something. I could not in mine. The desktop icon makes it do what I just explained, but nothing happens afterwards. There is a lack of help files or anythign else. Probably they might become available if you are able to somehow double click on the character. The manufacturer's webside is no longer available and reverts back to Download.com. Based on what it happened to me I could not make use of the software. I do hear that after a while the character would take a nap, which means that is able to emit sounds, but for some reasons I could not hear his welcome message. You may have to install it and see if it works in your computer.