QiPo stands for "QuickTime in, Preview out". QiPo processes a QuickTime movie and creates an image containing sequential frames that conform a preview of the movie. QiPo can process any movie format that QuickTime understands, such as MPEG, some AVIs, and even QuickTime VR objects.Uses:
- Create previews of all your video files, for reference / archiving purposes.
- Preview remote video files from the Internet, in a fraction of the time it would take to download them.
- Create previews of video files for online posting.
- Dynamically create HTML files for your previews.
- Under 'Scan Mode', quickly scan for a particular video file within your drives.
What's new in this version:
- Add a background picture to your movie previews
- Support for the latests QuickTime library
- Compiled with the latests tools for added stability