QiPo stands for "QuickTime in, Preview out". QiPo processes a QuickTime movie and creates an image containing sequential frames that conform a preview of the movie. QiPo can process any movie format that QuickTime understands, such as MPEG, some AVIs, and even QuickTime VR objects.Uses:
- Create previews of all your video files, for reference / archiving purposes.
- Preview remote video files from the Internet, in a fraction of the time it would take to download them.
- Create previews of video files for online posting.
- Dynamically create HTML files for your previews.
- Under 'Scan Mode', quickly scan for a particular video file within your drives.
What's new in this version:
- Add a background picture to your movie previews
- Support for the latests QuickTime library
- Compiled with the latests tools for added stability
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Get various effects for editing your standard videos.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Resyncs the sound in any QuickTime movie.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.