QDrop allows drag and drop of desktop files and folders into 4D forms. QDrop lets you build intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for all kinds of 4D database applications. With the help of QDrop your software becomes simpler and more appealing to end-users.
What's new in this version: Maintenance releases fix all bugs that have been reported or discovered so far.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Add Java menus to your Web site.
- Manage artist records and schedules.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Edit any kind of text-based files.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- ProjectBuilder templates for creating assistants using Cocoa.
- Create and manage databases.
- Contextual menu deletes resource fork of a file.
- FileMaker Pro multi-file system.
- Adds syntax coloring to Safari's source view.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: