From Nik Molnar:
Pyrex is a powerful tool for connecting C and Python by creating a Python module consisting of compiled C files. However, building a complex Python module using Pyrex is no simple task. Each time a change is made, all source files must be re-compiled, and re-bundled, linking against various frameworks. Repeatedly performing these tasks can quickly become very time consuming.
Pyrex Builder provides a straight-forward interface which allows you to identify files (.c, .h, and .pyx), frameworks, and compiler flags needed for the module. From there, a single button click will preform all the compiling, linking, and bundling tasks automatically. The build settings can also be saved, and loaded later; further reducing time spent creating modules.
At the moment, Pyrex Builder only works on Mac OS X. However, it was coded using cross-platform technology (Python and wxPython) and should soon be available for Windows.
What's new in this version:
- PBX no longer requires its own packaged version of Pyrex and will use whichever version you have installed on your system.
More Products to Consider
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Algorithmic music composition in the style of Mozart.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Combines document management, CRM, messaging, cashless payments...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Cryptographically strong random numbers for REAL Studio/REALbas...
- Manage business database applications.
- Easy-to-use, cross-platform statistical tool.