Puzzletron is a game to generate your own jigsaw puzzles screen from any picture you have on your computer or from the images that come with the program. You can build a big variety of puzzles using any image you have in your computer such as your own pictures or any image downloaded from the Internet. Also, the program comes with sample pictures. To create a puzzle you only have to select the image and set a few parameters to generate the puzzle: Amount of vertical pieces, amount of horizontal pieces, game type (normal or sliding). It is possible to save the puzzles, zoom the pictures, preview the puzzle, see which pieces are mounted.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 adds the following features: new interface to open and save files; pieces now move when they are dragged; improvements in the sliding puzzle game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Generate your own jigsaw puzzles from any picture you have on y...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Solve a 108-piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Create and solve logic and jigsaw puzzles.
- Create ready-to-print photo albums.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Solve photo puzzles in 3 different play modes: Spinner, Slider ...
- Add over 100 new images to Cross Image.
- Image driver.
- Place images and sounds on a moving digital cube.