Kosh is an English-to-Punjabi and Punjabi-to-English dictionary. It allows keyboard entry and dictionary use in both languages. There are a number of learning games and lessons for students who want to learn more. In addition to using the native Windows XP and Vista keyboard layouts it allows for a number of other font entry methods and conversions. Punjabi (or Panjabi) is spoken by 100 Million people world wide.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Use a SMS-style typing tool to simplify typing in 18 Indian lan...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Bible software.
- Translate English to Punjabi.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Write Arabic phonetically using English letters.
- Type text in Hindi with over 300 Hindi fonts.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Automate repetitive key down and key up.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: