From Coherent Graphics:
Proview is a PDF Editor for Mac OS X. It allows you to merge and split files, rotate flip and scale individual pages, or all pages, crop pages and modify the document information It can edit encrypted files, and can decrypt and encrypt PDF documents. You can also manage PDF bookmarks, add or remove PDF attachments, and add text and dates to one or more pages. Proview has a simple, clean interface with all functions easily accessible, and comes with full interactive help.
What's new in this version: - Visual Crop and crop to any box
- Edit Bleed, Trim and Art boxes individually
- Improved Merging and Splitting
- Almost twice as fast as before
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Draw business process based diagrams.
- Record and replay your drawing procedure.
- Simulate fluid or gas for gfx fans, VJs, and demo coders.
- Grab an arbitrary screen area and then save directly as a GIF i...
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does exactly what it promises - and quickly."
Version: Proview PDF Editor 1.2
I needed to bates stamp some documents, adding text to all pages at once - this is the default setting in Proview. Worked faster than the Windows tool I was using before, and the interactive help explained everything well.
Could be more options for fonts / positions of text. Looking forward to future versions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content