From Coherent Graphics:
Proview is a PDF Editor for Mac OS X. It allows you to merge and split files, rotate flip and scale individual pages, or all pages, crop pages and modify the document information It can edit encrypted files, and can decrypt and encrypt PDF documents. You can also manage PDF bookmarks, add or remove PDF attachments, and add text and dates to one or more pages. Proview has a simple, clean interface with all functions easily accessible, and comes with full interactive help.
What's new in this version: - Visual Crop and crop to any box
- Edit Bleed, Trim and Art boxes individually
- Improved Merging and Splitting
- Almost twice as fast as before
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- View, print, and export PDF files from your PC.
- Create and process embroidery files lettering.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Compile and generate AutoCAD Shapes or Fonts.
- Create and edit an autorun interface and generate autorun files...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Covert CAD files to shape files on PC.
- Convert your ESRI shapefiles to AutoCAD compatible files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Create geometry, simulate fluid flow, and view results in 3D an...
- Create and share PDF documents on your computer.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does exactly what it promises - and quickly."
Version: Proview PDF Editor 1.2
I needed to bates stamp some documents, adding text to all pages at once - this is the default setting in Proview. Worked faster than the Windows tool I was using before, and the interactive help explained everything well.
Could be more options for fonts / positions of text. Looking forward to future versions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content