From Barcode Games:
Professional Football Simulator is a text-based simulation game for the PC. PFS allows players run a football team through a single season or dozens of seasons. Players are in complete control of many team functions, including player drafting, free agency, roster moves, lineup setting, and play calling. The game allows significant customization of leagues including choosing from many popular league formats, financial models, team names and importing of players.
In Personal leagues the player is allowed to take control of as many teams as desired and controls all aspects of the league. Seasons can be simulated in seconds allowing players to replay past seasons or explore what-if scenarios.
In Online leagues players can enlist other online friends to participate in a multiplayer league and compete against one another. Online leagues allow for commissioner features, such as importing and exporting game files, creating and publishing HTML, and managing the roster moves and trades between teams. The HTML is highly customizable allowing leagues to change color schemes and the look and feel of their league pages.
* Single player or Multiplayer mode
* Fast, accurate, and easy to use game engine
* HTML, CSV, and Access DB output
* Detailed statistics, box scores, records, league history
* Realistic game schedules
* Built in upload of team settings for online league mode
* Custom league formats and expansion.
What's new in this version:
- Updated screens and field images
- Updated engine to improve statistical accuracy
- Updated AI for end game logic
- Updated formations
- Updated Player Database with historical rosters from 1920 to 2014