CNET Editors' review
Pos Free Photo Editor promises to take the complex work of improving digital photo quality and distilling it into something everyone can do. While this product does a great job of breaking the process down to its elements, more experienced photo editors will probably want more than what it has to offer.
This free program has a vibrant interface that invites new users to experiment and learn. With large, colorful buttons along the top and left side of the photo, users will have an easy time learning each of their functions. The upper row of icons offers opportunities to alter the color of the photo quickly and easily. Commands here range from photo negatives and grayscale, to adjusting hues, sharpness, RGB color, and more. Many of these buttons open up new windows that allow users to manually adjust the effect to their liking. Along the left-hand side are more traditional alteration tools like cutting, pasting, and cropping. In addition, there is an Effects drop-down menu along the very top row, next to the File and View options. This allows users to instantly do things like cut their picture into the shape of a heart and other add-ons.
Pos Free Photo Editor was one of the simplest photo-editing programs we've ever tested. The commands and functions are clearly marked and the options are not too complex for new users. More experienced photo editors will want more creative features, but this is a great program for beginners.
Pos Free Photo Editor is a free, simple and very user friendly photo editor, that lets you easily view, enhance and add frames to your photos. The photo editor supports the major graphic formats and is very intuitive to work without any "headaches". It was especially designed for novices as for the short learning curve. The software also includes great photo frames tool and advanced but very easy to use multiple image printing tool, that allows you to easily print multiple images on a single page or paper in various ways and effects. It also helps you saving on expensive paper.
What's new in this version: Version 1.40 adds new scanning and acquiring abilities and some improvements from user's wish list.
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty good editor for simple tasks."
Version: Pos Free Photo Editor 1.40
It is simple to use and has the basics.
IT has no advanced editing.
It does simple sizing so you can upload stuff to sites requirements and that is all I wanted so it filled the bill for me and I well keep this puppy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content