From Futrell Software:
Portrait is a virtual picture frame for your desktop. To use it, just drag a picture from the finder, safari, or any other drag-and-drop enabled application and drop it inside Portrait's frame. You can then set up the portion of your picture you'd like framed, and even change the style of your frame.
What's new in this version:
- Includes two new frames by Peter Fransen, Tacked and Wanted.
- Enables users to add their own custom frames.
More Products to Consider
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Extend the dynamic range of photos.
- RAW workflow software for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Raw converter and digital photo workflow software.
- Design and print CD/DVD labels and covers for your music, photo...
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Rename, get information on, and change the dates of your digita...
- Batch resize pics as forum requires and maintain their quality.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: