From Amalgamated Binaries:
The Poplet Kit includes many sample Poplet modules in source code form provided under an open source license. These are useful both as productivity enhancing applications and as learning aids in creating your own modules. There are modules for text processing, calculations and conversions using the user interface elements of other applications.
Poplet modules support dynamic generation of web clippings (PQAs) to format information on the device and device-local processing for web clipping applications.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Automatic updates for all your tealpoint apps.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- App to track exercise activity & weight on daily basis.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- IDE for use with SuperWaba 2.0.
- Computes magnetic declination, inclination, and magnitude for a...
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Enable access to FTP servers from a mobile device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: