From Amalgamated Binaries:
The Poplet Kit includes many sample Poplet modules in source code form provided under an open source license. These are useful both as productivity enhancing applications and as learning aids in creating your own modules. There are modules for text processing, calculations and conversions using the user interface elements of other applications.
Poplet modules support dynamic generation of web clippings (PQAs) to format information on the device and device-local processing for web clipping applications.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- IDE for use with SuperWaba 2.0.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Automatic updates for all your tealpoint apps.
- Scanning-optimized database software.
- App to track exercise activity & weight on daily basis.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Loads JFile databases into fully editable grid.
- Computes magnetic declination, inclination, and magnitude for a...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: