From ORNIC USA:
PopRoute picks up emails from POP3 accounts and routes them to MS Exchange Server mailboxes. It will retrieve your emails automatically whenever you will dial-up your ISP for sending emails or generally whenever you will be online. You can also run PopRoute manually from command line. This is useful e.g. if you set the limit size for downloaded emails in Internet Mail Service Properties.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Email notification program.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Clean, verify, and validate your e-mail mailing list using a th...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create and maintain e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Background email checking utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: