Plex bridges the gap between your Mac and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media. Plex can play a wide range of video, audio and photo formats as well as online streaming audio and video. The real power of Plex is found in its library features: Organize your media into versatile libraries, automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet, and display your libraries using one of the visually stunning skins.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Digital video editing system.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Multi-track audio field recorder.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Waste of $"
Version: Plex Media Center 0.9.6.3
There aren't any if you have a Mac, unsure if there any if you have any other hardware.
Too many to mention individually, the company are more than willing to take your $29.99 USD but if you have a problem, which you will, as the this programme is VERY hard to operate there are NO operatives for help, no online support and NO emails for you to contact the company! So basically once so hand over your credit card details say goodbye to your cash. You may as well give the $ to charity and feel the warmth of that knowledge then the bittersweet taste in your mouth that you've been fleeced.
Basically this is a con, any online company in today's world who do not offer online support telephone help or at the very least a contact email address are a sham. SAVE YOUR MONEY! If you've read any good reviews then they are more than likely written by paid individuals.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content