From couzteau soft:
Playlistbot lets you create playlists and add audio files to iTunes corresponding to folders containing music in the Finder. You can create playlists by dropping one or more folders onto Playlistbot. Each folder including its subfolders and sub-subfolders will be added as a separate playlist to your iTunes library. Each file will be associated with a playlist of the name of its parent folder.
More Products to Consider
- Create custom playlists for iTunes.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Helps making playlists easier.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Put Cover Flow on your desktop.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Listen to music with your friends anywhere they are with iTunes...
- Learn a completely new way of making music with loops.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Automate ripping and encoding CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Transfer your iTunes music between your computers, or from your...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Display iTunes artwork on your desktop, control iTunes and scro...
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Control iTunes, make play lists, and find new music.