From couzteau soft:
Playlistbot lets you create playlists and add audio files to iTunes corresponding to folders containing music in the Finder. You can create playlists by dropping one or more folders onto Playlistbot. Each folder including its subfolders and sub-subfolders will be added as a separate playlist to your iTunes library. Each file will be associated with a playlist of the name of its parent folder.
More Products to Consider
- Create custom playlists for iTunes.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Stream music from any application to Airport Express base stati...
- A beautifully designed music player.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Helps making playlists easier.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Convert your videos simple and easy.
- Put Cover Flow on your desktop.
- Digital video editing system.
- Effortlessly tag and organize your mp3, m4a and FLAC files.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Listen to music with your friends anywhere they are with iTunes...
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Learn a completely new way of making music with loops.
- Automate ripping and encoding CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files.