From Skwire Empire:
PlayTime calculates the total play time of a list of most any music or movie file. It has a drag and drop interface, it can export all or selected rows to CSV file. It supports shell extension option and the total time is calculated as you add or remove files from the list.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.7 has added feature to move non-contiguous listview selections with the Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down hotkeys.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your tabbed files into CSV files easily.
- Subtitle creation & conversion tool for QuickTime.
- Organize your movie collection.
- Rename several files in one step.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Organize and manage your collections, plans, tasks, and photos.
- Provide a download ActiveX control used to download files from ...
- Learn English playing a traditional, fun, and addictive game.
- Track your CD collection, find video files by locators or media...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content