Planet Defence is a fast-paced horizontal shoot'em-up featuring Tilt or Touch control to maneuver your space ship.
Defend the planet by protecting the humans that roam on the planet surface.
Green aliens skim the planet surface and pick up humans, when they reach the top of the screen they mutate and the human they carry is lost.
When there are no more humans left the planet explodes. New humans are dropped off every fifth level and the planet is restored.
How many levels can you survive?
What's new in this version:
* Retro graphics - choose to play using classic arcade sprites
* Online scoreboard - your existing scores can be automatically added to the online leaderboard, or you can choose to keep them private
* Improved ship control - your ship is more responsive and closer to the original arcade in feel
* Improved planet destruction - it is now much more like the original arcade
* Improved enemy shot AI - enemy shots now try and predict your movement
* Improved enemy movement AI - clo... See all new features »