With Pitch Switch you can slow down music without changing the key, or change the key with without changing the speed. Just open any music file and use the "Pitch" and "Tempo" sliders to independently vary the speed and key of your song. Pitch Switch works with MP3s, WAVs, CD Audio. It's never been easier to slow music down or speed music up. Use Pitch Switch to change the key of an MP3 in to your range. Like magic, Pitch Switch changes your song while it plays. Pitch Switch is popular with all types of musicians; amateurs and professionals, singers and instrumentalists.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Transpose the chords to the suitable key.
- Play variety of audio files on PC.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Change the quality of your MP3 files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create and record music in your computer.
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share video wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert audio files between formats applying effects.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert audio files into different formats.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Product from Great People"
Version: Pitch Switch 3.2.14
I've been a Pitch Switch user for about a year now. I first downloaded the trial version from c|net, and then bought the product.
As a musician who often has to learn material from recordings, the product's capabilities of tempo change and key transposition are invaluable. The added functions of graphic EQ and "karaoke mode" (which removes whatever is panned to the center of a recording, usually the vocal) are very useful, too. Heck, it even doubles as a file-conversion tool, since you can open one kind of file (say, an mp3) and then save it as another (say, a wav).
The company provides great customer service, too. I had a problem with the program and contacted the company. Their representative responded promptly and, over the course of several emails, stopped at nothing to solve my problem. All for a product that costs $40! How often have you spent much more on a product, and then found customer service to be useless? Not so at Inspyder, the makers of Pitch Switch.
The trial version has a few limitations: You can only process 45 seconds of data, and you can't save files. On the other hand, I don't think the trial ever expires. But the program only costs $40...
Bottom line: Great product; very fair price; honorable company. You can't go wrong. :)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content