PipeFitPro 5 offers piping tools, fittings, flanges and various design tools as an add-on for AutoCAD 2000 to 2013. Stay in control of your designs with one application that helps you improve accuracy, maximize productivity with various aspects of piping design. Also included are design tools for editing, 3D modeling and detailing. With no project setup or special training required and an easy installation process, you can get started today. 2D & 3D Capable. Use 2D drawings to produce 3D models. Export, review and visualize with other AutodeskÃ?Â® & NavisworksÃ?Â® family of products Imperial & Metric sizes Steel Pipes to ANSI B36.10. ANSI B16.9 45Ã?Â° & 90Ã?Â° Elbows, Tees and Reducers B16.5 Class 150 to 2500 Flanges - all available in 2D and 3D. Design more efficiently with productivity tools One click printing, Enhanced construction lines, Automatic parts lists (BOM), Annotation, Block management, Advanced Hatching, Bolt holes, 3D modeling tools & General editing tools. All tools use a clear toolbar interface allow you to discover new features with ease.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.10 includes AutoCAD 2013 compatibility and some cool new features, including the Clean Screen 3D command.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Apply text watermarks to your pictures.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Batch Convert PDF to MS Word DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF formats.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create Flash interactive maps in WYSIWYG environment.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The Best piping app for AutoCAD I have used."
Version: PipeFitPro 5.0.5
Easy to set-up; Awesome shortcut commands; PFP user parts system; Huge range of pipe sizes and fittings
Its all good!
Neat Software, I can customize it to my industry & project designs ? perfect!
"Works really well!"
Version: PipeFitPro 5.0.5
Found it easy to use, and it comes with heaps of useful commands, for piping and general stuff.
There aren't any!
This program alows me to add heaps of new commands to AutoCAD that wok well and are reliable.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content