From Ken Hancock:
A tool geared towards Palm developers. This is a Macintosh application which converts Mac NFNTs or FONTs into resources which you can include in your Palm applications. Includes source code which can be included in your Palm app for accessing the fonts and a small Palm app for testing.
What's new in this version: Now updated and works with PalmPilot/Pilot 2.0 ROM!
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Run Pocket C applets w/o the compiler.
- Disassembler and hexdumper for the Palm.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- BASIC interpreter for Palm.
- Visual RAD tool.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Free up memory space.
- Implementation of WMLScript engine.
- Off-line HTML viewer.