CNET Editors' reviewA slide-show creator with all the trimmings, PictureViewer .EXE is a big pleasure in a big package. Add images of any size or format to the playlist of pictures, put them in order, and play. Features such as zooming, resizing, and a full-screen view are easy to use, as are the e-mail, print, and scan functions. The interface is modern and clean, with shaded buttons and a neutral background for your images. You can even download images from any Web site and add them to the program's interface. PictureViewer .EXE is not small, but the abundance of features and settings make it a convenient tool for anyone with a need to put together slick slide shows.
From SoftTech InterCorp:
It has never been easier to view your photos, whether they come from the Internet, digital cameras, picture galleries, or scanners. Run slideshow presentations, browse folders, build dynamic playlists, skim thumbnails, organize files, change wallpaper, convert, rotate, resize, zoom and print images. With support for over 20 graphic file types, PictureViewer .EXE is your solution for anything from professional presentations to idle image browsing. Version 126.96.36.199 includes various enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View, edit, and convert various types of images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Resize, convert, and rotate JPEG, GIF, and BMP images in batch ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Manage files & view images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
All versions:2.4 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"S E R I O U S W A R N I N G !!"
Version: PictureViewer .EXE 188.8.131.52
It's me again, carl649 - the folding back to a previous system state did not work in the end. I went through the whole process of re-installing my XP, with various drivers, programs etc. It wasted a lot of my time.
"WARNING - MAY DISABLE RIGHT CLICK OPTIONS WITH ALL PICS!"
Version: PictureViewer .EXE 184.108.40.206
I was looking for a replacement of Windows picture and fax viewer and found this a possible option. It can show pictures within a folder and shift them conveniently.
And well, even while it may block something within your XP system, the proces was reversible - my computer recovered when I uninstalled the program.
The program spoiled my computer's ability to right-click on pics (and choose, for example, send as email or create a shortcut). Instead, the screen would display the desktop, flash, and the lower bar would disappear for a second and return. And nothing else. I began to work with re-creating a former state of the Windows system and speculate about re-installing Windows XP. It was only when I uninstalled the program that the problem was solved.
A less serious problem, but still a reason to hope for something better, is that zooming can only take place by clicking on the icons (or, subsequently, on the picture displayed) - not the very convenient way of using the mouse wheel.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content