CNET Editors' review
This program aims not just to resize images but to optimize them for particular purposes. Picture Resize's interface looks welcoming, and the minimal help displays right in the interface. A pull-down list lets you resize images to make them suitable for e-mailing, burning to a photo disc, displaying in an instant-messenger program, or publishing online. The Make It Fit utility helps you find image parameters that will create a file of a specific size.
The program also helps you instantly resize multiple files. You can set the Custom option easily, though apparently you can't edit the presets. However, you will find a built-in image editor with basic features, such as drawing tools and a rotation utility. The included tools for creating slide shows and icons are fairly basic, but we consider them nice bonuses.
Folks looking for an easy-to-use image-resizing application with a few useful extras should give this one a try.
Free image resizer has all the tools you need to batch resize images perfectly everytime. Sleek professional looking wizard driven interface to batch resize images with easy to see buttons to guide you every step of the way. With this image resizer you can choose from 30+ preset custom height and width sizes to resize images properly for emails, websites and even online photo galleries.Download your copy today and start batch resizing images with professional like results. Version 4.5.1 is a downgrade.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1.2 fixed rotation issueAdded features to batch resizing: Rename images to useful names,select images to be automatically rotated and the direction to rotate them in, improved interface for batch resizing
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Turn your picture into beautiful video.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- View photos, images, RAW files.
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 116 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Slow and counter inuitive"
Version: Picture Resize 4.5.1
Seemed like it had potential but found
The button icons looked like they were ripped from a web site built in 1995. Took for ever to rotate a 6 meg image. Very slow. Looks like they did a lot of work though (help guides, web site support etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content