CNET Editors' review
This program aims not just to resize images but to optimize them for particular purposes. Picture Resize's interface looks welcoming, and the minimal help displays right in the interface. A pull-down list lets you resize images to make them suitable for e-mailing, burning to a photo disc, displaying in an instant-messenger program, or publishing online. The Make It Fit utility helps you find image parameters that will create a file of a specific size.
The program also helps you instantly resize multiple files. You can set the Custom option easily, though apparently you can't edit the presets. However, you will find a built-in image editor with basic features, such as drawing tools and a rotation utility. The included tools for creating slide shows and icons are fairly basic, but we consider them nice bonuses.
Folks looking for an easy-to-use image-resizing application with a few useful extras should give this one a try.
Free image resizer has all the tools you need to batch resize images perfectly everytime. Sleek professional looking wizard driven interface to batch resize images with easy to see buttons to guide you every step of the way. With this image resizer you can choose from 30+ preset custom height and width sizes to resize images properly for emails, websites and even online photo galleries.Download your copy today and start batch resizing images with professional like results. Version 4.5.1 is a downgrade.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1.2 fixed rotation issueAdded features to batch resizing: Rename images to useful names,select images to be automatically rotated and the direction to rotate them in, improved interface for batch resizing
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 197 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Slow and counter inuitive"
Version: Picture Resize 4.5.1
Seemed like it had potential but found
The button icons looked like they were ripped from a web site built in 1995. Took for ever to rotate a 6 meg image. Very slow. Looks like they did a lot of work though (help guides, web site support etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content