From Two Pilots:
Picture Cutout Guide program allows you to separate an object from its background and to store it for later transfer to another photo, applies background effects. It allows applying background effects, fill with the selected color,and shadow and blur with selection and density.
What's new in this version: In version 2.10.2 area Selection can be changed by right-clicking.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Separate objects from the background, and make a photo montage.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Turn your picture into beautiful video.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
- Apply artistic effects and frames to your photos.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Design animated pictures for your Web site.
- Create a continuous tone screen that results in a classic old p...
- Add colors to black-and-white images and replace them.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Effect plugin for Illustrator 10 / CS.
- Edit and add magic effects to your digital photos.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great idea but NOT FREE"
Version: Picture Cutout Guide 2.8.1
simple to use, great instructions and user guides
The trial might be free but its functionality is limited. NOT A PROPER FREE TRIAL and without access to all functions and being able to create something I wouldnt purchase it.
If the trial was not limited and allowed me to use all facilities, I think I would end up hooked enough to purchase.
"outstanding product,highly recommended"
Version: Picture Cutout Guide 1.0
use was easy to understand
nothing absolutely enjoyed it
like the product as it helps to remove unwanted scenery or people from picture
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content