From Two Pilots:
Picture Cutout Guide program allows you to separate an object from its background and to store it for later transfer to another photo, applies background effects. It allows applying background effects, fill with the selected color,and shadow and blur with selection and density.
What's new in this version: In version 2.10.2 area Selection can be changed by right-clicking.
More Products to Consider
- Separate objects from the background, and make a photo montage.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Apply artistic effects and frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Change the image size and aspect ratio.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Remove and add background pictures on your desktop.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Add makeup and correct cosmetic defects.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create and print personalized photo calendars for year or month...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great idea but NOT FREE"
Version: Picture Cutout Guide 2.8.1
simple to use, great instructions and user guides
The trial might be free but its functionality is limited. NOT A PROPER FREE TRIAL and without access to all functions and being able to create something I wouldnt purchase it.
If the trial was not limited and allowed me to use all facilities, I think I would end up hooked enough to purchase.
"outstanding product,highly recommended"
Version: Picture Cutout Guide 1.0
use was easy to understand
nothing absolutely enjoyed it
like the product as it helps to remove unwanted scenery or people from picture
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content