From Two Pilots:
Picture Cutout Guide Lite program allows you to separate an object from its background and to store it for later transfer to another photo, applies background effects. It allows applying background effects, fill with the selected color,and shadow and blur with selection and density.
What's new in this version: In version 2.10.2 area Selection can be changed by right-clicking.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Separate objects from the background, and transfer them to anot...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Mix and blend photos and create photo manipulations.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Image editing tools.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Rip online videos from Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion and other...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Recover files deleted from your Windows computer.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Same is true for Photo Montage Guide = Useless DEMO"
Version: Picture Cutout Guide Lite 2.9
You can Print Screen and use the result with some other paste program.
(Example: Set background to white, then printscreen, save as BMP and paste it into something with MSPaint.
Awkward , repetition required.
Load Photoshop instead.
"This is not free."
Version: Picture Cutout Guide Lite 2.4
Cut out process is easy.
This is not free.
This is only a DEMO version -- you can make a cutout but you cannot paste it into another image and you cannot save it to any standard format -- both functions are locked until you pay -- which means the cutout is useless! Software companies should say up front if it is a demo and not use sleazy tactics to make a sale.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content