CNET Editors' review
Photo editing programs can be geared towards the digital editing expert or the novice. Despite a lack of user guidance, the free Photo Zoe Editor for Mac is definitely aimed at the less experienced user. It performs all of the basic editing functions well and is fairly easy to use for any Mac owner.
Installation of Photo Zoe Editor completed quickly. The program started for the first time without any problematic setup steps. No user instructions were present, but the interface was very easy to use for anyone familiar with other photo editing programs. Technical support did not appear to be available. The main menu was well designed and had easy-to-read options for bringing existing photos into the program. Users can also easily view their entire gallery and download additional photos for editing. Once selected, a large copy of the photo appears in a simple menu for altering. Large buttons contain additional options by category, which include changing color schemes, brightness, and a number of other options. Users can also draw on the photo and add things like arrows and text boxes. During testing the changes selected rendered quickly for previewing without any delays.
Photo Zoe Editor for Mac performs well and contains all of the options users would expect from this type of program. It is suitable for Mac users looking for a simple, free, and easy-to-use photo editor.
Photo Zoe Editor with a load of features for fixing and enhancing photos and is very easy to use. Simply upload your photo using the button at the top of the screen, click Edit Photo and make your adjustments. In addition to an automatic enhance mode, PhotoZoe comes with some Instagram-like filters, frames, stickers and the ability to crop, resize and change orientation. There are also some more tools for changing the contrast, saturation and adding freehand drawings and text to your photos.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Inkjet PostScript RIP that prints EPS files cleanly.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- Compress image files with any level of compression.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Apply hundreds of combinations of vintage photo effects.
- Free photo and image editor for Mac OS X. Retouch photos quickl...
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1