From Malarkey Software:
Photo Grabbr makes it easy to download photos and photosets from a Flickr account. Features include:
- downloading from a Flickr user OR a group.
- easily pick photosets to download from a user
- easily download all photos from a user or a group (including being able to specify certain criteria for which photos to download)
What's new in this version: Any videos in a set are now downloaded if you're downloading from your own account and you have a Pro account (this is due to limitations set forth by Flickr -- there's not much I can do about it). Updated the XML export to include any notes and comments on a photo. The XML export now also contains the file path to the photo saved. Photos of a Flickr user (i.e., photos posted by other Flickr users that contain the user searched for) can now be downloaded.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Upload pics with titles, tags, and other metadata to Flickr.
- Aperture plugin for exporting to Flickr.
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Browse photos by location, geotag pics, manage flickr pics.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Scan and process the images on professional level.
- Photoshop plugin that morphs photos into weird composites.
- For downloading a Flickr set (album) to your desktop.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Photo Grabbr 1.44
There are zero pros.
Horrible interface...I could live with that if it actually did anything. This does not download photos, but purely acts like it does. What a waste. I want my 20 minutes back...
"Doesn't download files at all."
Version: Photo Grabbr 1.44
Will spend hours "downloading pictures" but upon finishing, no pictures are on the machine.
I am running Snow Leopard on a PowerMac with over 1TB of space. I'm on a FIOS internet connection and have plenty of hard drive space. I had this app running overnight to download all my pictures from Flickr. The directories are there, but there are no files. I've run it twice thinking that perhaps I did something wrong the first time, but even after doing it twice, there are no files. It simply doesn't work.